j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
He He it does kinda look like Ziggy but slimy and that gunk coming out of it's mouth isn't going to help it win a beauty contest :lol:

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Now we need a new member to join and call himself/herself ziggy and use blob fish as avatar :lol:

Reaction score
Blob fish, I know all creatures and humans have a purpose on this planet but sometimes I wonder what that purpose could be. Why a blob fish, what is it's place in an ecosystem, what role does it play in the design of things? There are a few humans I have the same question. lol

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
They must be there to make others look better :lol:
Gotta have your standards to start w/ so you can measure ya know ;)

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
you were cute as a button cough cough hide the snicker than laugh my butt off as I walk away .

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
How would you like to get this guy as a friendly visitor on your deck?
I would never kill him and the more you look at him the cuter he gets :rolleyes:

The Aye-Aye is currently an endangered species partially due to the fact many in its native Madagascar view the animal as an evil omen and kill them on the spot.

Attachments

• Aye Aye.jpg
    Aye Aye.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 265

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Wow jw love your new pets! I can just see the blob fish sitting on the bottom of your pond! With that other little guy flying over your head landing on your shoulder waiting to be fed!

Reaction score
My wife was on the phone with her mother once. We had a leak and the plumber cut holes in the wall several places to find it. A mouse got in and the cat caught it. My wife shouted, "Get the mouse and the cat out of the house!"

What I heard was "Get the mouse out of the cat's mouth!" I ran to the rescue and got the mouse away from the cat. It bit me drawing blood. I was screaming running for the door while my wife was doubled over in maniacal laughter. I couldn't drop it because the cat was chasing me wanting its mouse back.

Ask a Question