MoonShadows

The Jam Man
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
This guy who just killed 8 people in NYC was admitted to the US on the Diversity Lottery Immigration Program in 2010. All he has to do was prove he had no prior criminal record in his native country. No other vetting! A lot of good that did those 8 people he murdered and the other he put in the hospital...and the Senate Minority Leader, the Governor of NY and the Mayor of NYC have the gall to defend the program.

BTW...he was not the first terrorist to enter the USA through this program.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Social media, IMHO, is a drug for so many people. Folks are so dumbed down these days. Problem with separating fact from opinion is many people mistake opinion...and accusations...as fact.

As far as the 1 million immigrants into Canada in the next 3 years and how Canada is going to control that? They're not! They are going to have the same mess we have and Europe has.
I hear the immigrants have completely taken over Italy (at least north) and the government give them privileges and seniority in everything... some say it's a slow but sure takeover tactic that's going on.....fact or opinion? Who knows

As for social media, I hate it!
I hate that my kids are so addicted to it, that they get up an hour earlier to chat with their friends before school, I hate the lack of privacy and more so how it deceives people into trusting the privacy settings....there is no privacy!
smstress2.gif

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
2a
Country
Canada

Ask a Question