Not open for further replies.

crsublette

coyotes call me Charles
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6a
Again....

crsublette said:
Everyone loves to say how the young man, Trayvon, would be still alive if Zim did what the dispatchered suggested or waited longer in his car or used the right words.

Yet, nobody acknowledges, the young man, Trayvon, would still be alive if he ran on home when Rachel J told him to do so.

Interesting how folk choose to view this case... Those pictures above describing Zim as the Predator alien and Trayvon as the weeks old baby sums it all up... Just out for blood.

waynefrcan

19 years ponding and hopefully 4 more!
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
I have the picture of what happened so clear it's killing me.

crsublette

coyotes call me Charles
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6a
waynefrcan said:
I have the picture of what happened so clear it's killing me.
Yep, and that's why we have the problem with all the protests out there right now fueling anger... Good thing the jury did not go there and stuck to the evidence and the law.

waynefrcan

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
Oh man, do you even take 10 seconds to think about what someone is trying to say before you go against???

crsublette

coyotes call me Charles
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6a
waynefrcan said:
Oh man, do you even take 10 seconds to think about what someone is trying to say before you go against???
Let me wrinkle your brain... :squint: My 10 seconds is more like your 1 second... :zombie:

waynefrcan

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
Why not, the whites got rich over 400 years and the blacks got executed.

crsublette said:
And folk need to start realize that we live in the 21st century and not the 16th century or not even close to living in the 1950s atmosphere. All of these speeches and social engineering groups will solve absolutely none of it due to it is the nasty side of human nature, as I describe and witness it in post#18, and these good intentions only make things worst by giving these crazies reason to overreact, which is also the reason why I do not like the theory of the "stand your ground" statute even though it was not applied and had zero relevance to this court case.

crsublette

coyotes call me Charles
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6a
waynefrcan said:
Why not, the whites got rich over 400 years and the blacks got executed.
I know you think you're pretty. But let me grab a few... :0000000057: so I can make you pretty enough to do some fishing in that closet.... :eek: :faint:

waynefrcan

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
Have at it JAson, aint she a beauty.

Attachments

• AngelaCorey.jpg
    AngelaCorey.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 165
Reaction score
crsublette said:
And how do we know he did not verbally address Trayvon? I know there are hypotheticals out there that say, if the right words were used, then this would have avoided the aggravated assault. To be honest, nobody knows except for Zim.
I may have missed it if it was mentioned. I would have thought that either GZ or Rachael would have said something of that, even if it was twisted a bit to either version of events. What I do know is TM told Rachael was he was going to confront the creepy ass cracker, and I did believe she told the truth to the best of her ability.

As a parent of children still in or barely out of this age group (mine are 18-22 with "extras" in and out), I tried to give TM the advantage of benefit of doubt as I am still exposed to the little gansta wanna be attitudes. It is fairly easy to spot who is talking shit, and who is out looking for a fight. With GZ background, I think he too would be able to spot the difference. It is NOT the color of skin, but body language that tells the story.

And I am one to believe that the right words can defuse a situation. One thing people need to understand is for many people who have little, RESPECT is a big deal. In evaluating this case, I had also wondered if GZ did not verbally address TM. if TM felt disrespected, and that was his trigger to confront the "creepy ass cracker" ...

waynefrcan

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
Right Cape, and if Charles would think about such things before posting he might agree with some of it.

crsublette

coyotes call me Charles
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6a
waynefrcan said:
Right Cape, and if Charles would think about such things before posting he might agree with some of it.
Actually, I wasn't going to say anything since, regardless of what you think, I don't post to simply argue nor to troll. Although, I do enjoy being trolled by others on occasion.

It is funny how everyone wants to give the dead young man all of the benefit of the doubt and absolutely zero benefit of the doubt to the fella defending himself. Even the jury, as told in the interview by the alternate juror, entirely discounted Zimmerman's testimony, so they just looked at the other witness testimony and evidence and was still able to give both parties the benefit of the doubt while keeping Zim innocent until proven guilty, as is the dictates of justice.

I wish we had the technology to temporarily resurrect someone in these scenarios.

waynefrcan

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
Let s all agree on this thank you, Charles included.

Zimmerman did not use common sense when he watched, profiled and called the cops too soon on TM.

Zimmerman responded rudely or with disrespect when he said " what are you doing here" Rachael J. Or "no I don't have a problem" Zimmerman.

TM, the MMA wannabe pothead attacked the short fat guy before talking it out.

Self Defense due to the beating and cries for help before the gun shot.

Case closed, move on black people.

crsublette

coyotes call me Charles
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6a
Ok, I'll respond once ya get done editing your post.

And actually... I'm done with the hypotheticals...

I would much rather agree the Jury that agreed with the witness testimony, other witness testimony including Rachel J from the cell phone audio, obviously ignoring Zim's testimony as the Jury did, evidence of injury on Zim and lack of injury on Tray, and the law. I would much rather agree with the Jury.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
waynefrcan said:
YEs Pecan, yes we all now must agree that Zimmerman did some wrong that night right up until the fight started and it was racial due to the past 8 breakins with blacks. THe fight was self defense.

This is not the case for civil rights we can agree on that.
I do not believe GZ did anything wrong by actual evidence of the case. In fact there is no evidence saying TM was not there to commit robbery. It is now coming out that TM criminal record was buried to try and make GZ look worse.

"“Oh, God, oh, my God, oh, God,” one major reportedly said when first looking at Martin’s data. He realized that Martin had been suspended twice already that school year for offenses that should have gotten him arrested – once for getting caught with a burglary tool and a dozen items of female jewelry, the second time for getting caught with marijuana and a marijuana pipe."

And there was absolutely NO evidence that GZ made his decisions based on race, no matter how hard the FBI, Prosecutor and our Justice Dept try to prove otherwise. The fact an immense amount of time and money has been spent trying to prove that GZ is a racist, with zero results speaks volumes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Question