Status
Not open for further replies.

crsublette

coyotes call me Charles
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6a
capewind said:
I guess I am a sexist. I profile men all the time, and only some women ... Awareness is the first action of self defense.
Yep, exactly. I hate how reasonable profiling and reasonable descrimination has become the new "racism" for the race baiters and white guilt folk. I don't like how these folk are dilluting the meaning of words.

Everyone descriminates and profiles everyday when they encounter strangers in the world and to make decisions in the world. When a well dressed young lady with a baby in a stroller stopping by my car wanting to talk, just figure how I would react. When an obviously homeless man in a hoody with a full beard comes to my car wanting to talk, just figure how I would react. Just guess how I would profile and descriminate between these two situations and common sense would suggest the entirely reasonable reaction.

Wayne, don't even try trolling me on this one because not gonna go there.

Reaction score
crsublette said:
Capewind, I would think "to think of all the possibilites" to determine if Zim truely was reasonablly in fear of his life would involve conjecture beyond what was present in the court. I think the entire point of the prosecutions approach to the case was to prove your point that, if Zim was a reasonable person and not a person intently wanting to kill Trayvon, then the young man would be alive, but there was just far too much reasonable doubt and no evidence to reinforce this narrative.
Given that I am not an attorney, and especially not a prosecutor, I dont have to prove the case to the standards of reasonable doubt. After playing devil's advocate every which way, when all is said and done, these are the points that stand out to me.

1. If GW was set on killing someone that night, he would not have called the police to report the suspicious activity. He would have dealt with his intent, and called the police afterwards, all bloodied of course ...

2. If GW was intent on killing someone that night, TM would have told Rachael that the creepy ass cracker was holding a gun in his hand, and in which case, I dont think TM would have brought his fists to a gun fight, and would have run. Typical "gansta" mentality is to confront if they are certain they will win the fight. If not, they run like little girls, to go get their bro(s) ...

Those two issues tell me to move on to more info ... Premeditation just wasnt there.

waynefrcan

19 years ponding and hopefully 4 more!
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
I see this topic has now dwindled down to just us 4 now lol. I think we all have the right idea as in Post 1 that the black punk fought before thinking and now is dead because of it.

Just a side note. What the heck was TM thinking or not thinking, when was he going to stop the MMA headshots? When the victim was a bloody uncounsious mess? Did he have a mental breakdown or is he a hidden psychopath that doesn't care? Was it built up bad feelings against the non blacks? I mean he was told to stop and he kept at it.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
"What the heck was TM thinking or not thinking, when was he going to stop the MMA headshots? When the victim was a bloody uncounsious mess? Did he have a mental breakdown or is he a hidden psychopath that doesn't care?"

Which is probably exactly what GZ was thinking just prior to pulling the trigger. It is what I would be thinking and could only assume he wouldn't stop until I was dead.

waynefrcan

19 years ponding and hopefully 4 more!
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
And hey stop calling me a troll, I don't live under a bridge. I'm way to rich for that to happen.

crsublette said:
Yep, exactly. I hate how reasonable profiling and reasonable descrimination has become the new "racism" for the race baiters and white guilt folk. I don't like how these folk are dilluting the meaning of words.

Everyone descriminates and profiles everyday when they encounter strangers in the world and to make decisions in the world. When a well dressed young lady with a baby in a stroller stopping by my car wanting to talk, just figure how I would react. When an obviously homeless man in a hoody with a full beard comes to my car wanting to talk, just figure how I would react. Just guess how I would profile and descriminate between these two situations and common sense would suggest the entirely reasonable reaction.

Reaction score
crsublette said:

Being a tourist area, I think my "cultural experiences" are a bit different than most. We have every group mixed into a tiny area, with the majority being low income, and we manage to all get along without any major issues, with racism being nearly non existent. It is a tough place to live when there are only so many weeks of work here out of the year, with the majority being minimum wage jobs and high costs of living. I treat everyone with the same respect unless given reason to be otherwise. Substance abuse (heroin, meth and booze) effects about half of our population, and I feel more threatend by a middle age drunk (usually a white man in the 30-50 range), then I do the gang members (mostly black, 15-25 range). Frankly, even if I am a "middle class white woman" I am a mom, and will stand up to a punk (gang member) with the mouth of an experienced mom. It seems no matter the race or financial background, few want to stand up to a mom willing to stand her ground;-) Back to the respect issue. It's a two way street. That said, I still take no chances with my safety, and always try to be aware of everyone, and everything around me. It's just common sense.

Reaction score
waynefrcan said:
Just a side note. What the heck was TM thinking or not thinking, when was he going to stop the MMA headshots? When the victim was a bloody uncounsious mess? Did he have a mental breakdown or is he a hidden psychopath that doesn't care? Was it built up bad feelings against the non blacks? I mean he was told to stop and he kept at it.
My guess is as you said, an unconcious bloody mess ... Where's the bragging rights if GW was unable to fight back?

Reaction score
Hey guys.... Not to fan the smoldering coals... My husband just saw something about this AFRICAN AMERICAN group putting up a reward for the delivery of Zimmerman. Their point is to force the American justice system to "do the right thing" :huh:
ARE THESE PEOPLE CRAZY?!??!?

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Fishylove said:
Hey guys.... Not to fan the smoldering coals... My husband just saw something about this AFRICAN AMERICAN group putting up a reward for the delivery of Zimmerman. Their point is to force the American justice system to "do the right thing" :huh:
Yes they are and also accepted and encouraged by those in charge :(

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
BTW, Chicago hit 200 shooting deaths for 2013 over the 4th weekend when 70 people were shot and 12 died. There have been a total of 77 deaths so far this year in Ashcanistan. Maybe we should start considering pulling out of Chicago...

You would think it would at least deserve a mention from the POTUS since that is his home town.

Reaction score
Fishylove said:
I avoided the tv most of yesterday, so didnt see it. I did however catch a few minutes of another juror late last night. I think HE was E54 (an alternate) and while I didnt hear much, he claimed HIS verdict also would have been NOT GUILTY. I was reading a FB conversation on a friend's wall a few days ago, and I guess one of her friends, male, thought the verdict was not guilty solely based on an all woman jury ...

Reaction score
pecan said:
BTW, Chicago hit 200 shooting deaths for 2013 over the 4th weekend when 70 people were shot and 12 died. There have been a total of 77 deaths so far this year in Ashcanistan. Maybe we should start considering pulling out of Chicago...

You would think it would at least deserve a mention from the POTUS since that is his home town.
Strongest gun laws in the country too I believe ... how's that working out for them??? I havent read the stats, but with all the crap going down in Detroit, I wonder how the bailout is working out there ... Obama is a .... well, never mind...

Reaction score
Fishylove said:
That poor man ( Zimmerman) he's most likely gonna have to go into hiding. :(
Considering our own president has encouraged a price on the mans head (actions speak louder than words), I doubt he'll get any help from the witness protection program either ...

crsublette

coyotes call me Charles
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6a
capewind said:
I avoided the tv most of yesterday, so didnt see it. I did however catch a few minutes of another juror late last night. I think HE was E54 (an alternate) and while I didnt hear much, he claimed HIS verdict also would have been NOT GUILTY. I was reading a FB conversation on a friend's wall a few days ago, and I guess one of her friends, male, thought the verdict was not guilty solely based on an all woman jury ...
Yep, that drives me crazy and it is completely wrong when there are these race baiting and white guilt trolls out there saying how the women on the jury were shown to fail to have the intellect of a man to make the proper decision according to the evidence and law.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Question