sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Yep and cup holders for water bottles frozen so when I need a drink .Talked to my sister and guessing we are making more moonshine for the 4th of July family reunion we are planning .apple and also make some cherry plus bonus with the wheelbarrow I put silicone on the screws so it holds water

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Moonshine making goes back in my family to my grandpa in Pennsylvania .He loved his still .Brother in law who drives over the road trucks gets the fireworks like every year we have had one .He loves to blow up things .We all share in the cost .But moonshine making is up to us .This is moonshine country .Like the show moonshiners shows .I have met a couple of them around here like Tickle and Tim

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Not yet ,seems here they like apple pie and cherry the best .I go threw Climax VA to get to Pittsville VA to the other house and that is how I met Tim and Tickle at the corner store gas station since that is the only one around there .Also ran into them here the day Tim got Tickle out of jail in Chatham .Believe me they are funny pair ;)
101_0382.JPG

Ask a Question