Good pond stores in North Texas..??

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
8a
Country
United States
There don't seem to be very many good pond stores here in North Texas. The only one I've been to was Creative Water Gardens off of Kingsley Rd in Garland and my friend recently told me about Keller Farms over in Haltom City. I will probably check that one out soon, but was curious to see if anyone knows of other pond stores in this area?

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
8a
Reaction score
Country
United States
Hi
recommend.
This was a nice and thick liner and worked great! We have a rock fountain and needed to add to the original liner to make a bigger area. Better than our original list her and was a very good price. They cost double in the store. Also for the first time we got Amazon delivery drivers!! They were very nice and went the extra mile! Very excited and happy with the service!
americantilapia.com

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7b
Country
United States
WhizQ stone in Ft Worth has some pond stuff and some ponds in the yard to look at. If your in Ft. Worth sometime it would be worth a stop.
Also Dixon Brothers in Mesquite has quite a bit of pond stuff they also have a lot of swimming pool stuff as well, but they do sell fish and pond plants also. If you ever head to Oklahoma, Pond Pro Shop is there and I think a little better than Creative Water garden. They also have maybe a dozen or so ponds in the yard. Their online store is Pondliner.com We live in Sherman Tx and enjoy a 2 hour drive to go to Shawnee. We also enjoy Creative Water Garden as well.

FountainMan

Dihydrogen Monoxide-scaping.
Reaction score
Creative Water Gardens in Garland is who I usually go to. The staff is nice however the owners (a younger couple) seemed a bit unfriendly. I like Dickson Bro’s in Mesquite as well but their not accessible by DART.

I used to go to Water Gardens Galore in Dallas before they closed their retail store.

To my understanding there’s a nursery in north Dallas called North Haven Gardens that has some pond stuff, however they were hit by the October 20th tornado and are still rebuilding.

I miss when nurseries and garden centers sold water garden supplies. They always used to have the biggest selection of supplies.

Reaction score
Country
United States
I'm in Central Texas and have a couple local shops I like to visit. But for most of equipment for my large pond and small pond I order from Midwestponds.com. They are super friendly, take the time to answer my really annoying questions, have real biologists on staff and have good pricing with free shipping on most stuff. I highly recommend them.

Ask a Question