Great Stuff Spray Cleaner

Reaction score
Country
United States
Does anyone know if the great stuff spray cleaner will fit on the Aquascape budget spray gun?

I've got a can of the Aquascape cleaner already, but am also using it to constantly clean the end of foam gun, etc. So far, I haven't had to use it to attach to the gun and do a thorough cleaning, but I'm afraid I'll run low on product before I need to.

The great stuff is roughly half the price as the Aquascape.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
YOUR WASTING YOUR TIME ENERGY AND MONEY ... YOU JUST LEAVE THE FOAM CAN ON THE GUN FROM NOW UNTILL THE DAY THE GUN BREAKS IN TWO YOU WILL ALWAYS LEAVE A CAN ON THE GUN EVEN IF THE CAN IS EMPTY. YOU WILL NEVER NEED TO CLEAN THE GUN OTHER THAN REMOVE DRY FOAM ON THE TIP. AND IN THAT CASE I RUB THEV TIP AGAINST A ROCK OR USE A KNIFE AND SCRAPE OFF THE FOAM.

Reaction score
Country
United States
YOUR WASTING YOUR TIME ENERGY AND MONEY ... YOU JUST LEAVE THE FOAM CAN ON THE GUN FROM NOW UNTILL THE DAY THE GUN BREAKS IN TWO YOU WILL ALWAYS LEAVE A CAN ON THE GUN EVEN IF THE CAN IS EMPTY. YOU WILL NEVER NEED TO CLEAN THE GUN OTHER THAN REMOVE DRY FOAM ON THE TIP. AND IN THAT CASE I RUB THEV TIP AGAINST A ROCK OR USE A KNIFE AND SCRAPE OFF THE FOAM.
Good to know. I recalled you saying something to that effect on another post. I was concerned as to exactly how long it would last while on the gun, so I called the Aquascape folks. She said, I believe, after its opened,18 months past the date on the bottom of can, which I think is the manufactured date, can't recall exactly, only that I'd have plenty of time.

It's looking like I'll likely have at least half a can left, and with cold weather closing in I may not get to start foaming my secondary stream until spring, unless of course we get some mild winter days.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
it doesn't matter if the foam in the can has been in the gun for an hour or 10 years . always leave a can on the gun. I HAVE HAD FOAM ON THE GUN THREE YEARS OLD AND WORKED THE MMINUTE I SQUEEZED THE TRIGGER. i hate this keyboard

Reaction score
Country
United States
it doesn't matter if the foam in the can has been in the gun for an hour or 10 years . always leave a can on the gun. I HAVE HAD FOAM ON THE GUN THREE YEARS OLD AND WORKED THE MMINUTE I SQUEEZED THE TRIGGER. i hate this keyboard
Lol.. good enough for me. Thanks!

Ask a Question