Greetings All from the Foothills of Colorado

Reaction score
Thank you all! I will make a post in the Construction section with what I Think I should do based on my studies. Once it is posted my hopes are we can pick it apart item by item and I can get this underway with a minimum of mistakes...... one has to start somewhere.

Thanks again

Reaction score
Welcome! Can't wait to see the end result of your pond.

I hold my breath hoping it turns out as planned in my minds eye. One day.... maybe. I think the heavy work is done and now we can get on to the fun stuff. If I dont have to drill another hole in this granite, it wont bother me one bit!

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
have you tried google sketch up it is free and you can put it on there and plan it out .I have been using it since it came out and easy to use .for dummies like me no comments from the peanut gallery of ponders out there :razz: and Haro shhhhhhh :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Reaction score
have you tried google sketch up it is free and you can put it on there and plan it out .I have been using it since it came out and easy to use .for dummies like me no comments from the peanut gallery of ponders out there :razz: and Haro shhhhhhh :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Never heard of it but my next move is to find it!

taherrmann4

Tmann
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
Welcome to the forum.. Looking forward to watching the construction phase of your pond. Just enjoy the build!

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
frederick colorado western outdoor aquatics has a great sight not sure how far from you it is .You can google them and they have lots of info westernpond.com good prices on pumps also

Ask a Question