Greetings from Iowa!

Reaction score
Hello from the Heavenly Midwest!

I am brand-spankin' new to the pond community. My husband and I installed our first pond/waterfall this spring, and wish we would have done it years ago! We are fully aware that we have a lot to learn, but are eager to do so. We wake up each morning and rush out to the pond to see what has changed overnight. Some days the surprise is a good one, some not so much, which is why we joined this group!

With that said, we are glad to be here, and hope to learn lots through this forum, as well as make a few friends along the way.

Happy ponding!

Jacki

Attachments

• 2010 Pond-1.pdf
    136.1 KB · Views: 285
  • 2010 Pond-2.pdf
    211.7 KB · Views: 300
Reaction score
Hello from the Heavenly Midwest!

I am brand-spankin' new to the pond community. My husband and I installed our first pond/waterfall this spring, and wish we would have done it years ago! We are fully aware that we have a lot to learn, but are eager to do so. We wake up each morning and rush out to the pond to see what has changed overnight. Some days the surprise is a good one, some not so much, which is why we joined this group!

With that said, we are glad to be here, and hope to learn lots through this forum, as well as make a few friends along the way.

Happy ponding!

Jacki

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
koiguy1969 said:
hello and how are ya?...welcome to our group....if we cant dazzle you with brilliance we will baffle you with bullshit!

LAUGHING no kidding!

Ask a Question