Greetings From Virginia

Reaction score
Make sure you make it deep enough!
I have a landscaping business and we have installed preformed and liner ponds. I found the performs a real pain to get and keep level and also too much trouble backfilling. I like digging shelfs for rocks and plants and having a shallow area for critters to be able to get out. An old carpet pad can be used under the liner.

Reaction score
Try craigslist for pre-formed ponds (cheaper than Home Depot/Lowes).
Another idea is a 100 gallon stock pond. Again, likely cheaper than Home Depot/Lowes (maybe you can find on also on craigslist).

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
auction zip .com and check out auctions in your area I got 2 stock tanks that way 1 was 150 gallons and the other was 300 gallons .

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Update. Here is a picture.
493EE240-DF54-487D-B8A5-A44C9E15FBC0-2510-000004FC8366FB8B.jpg

Needs rocks.....

Reaction score
Looking good. :) I see you went with a PVC liner maybe? You'll have that up and running in no time.
As they have said, crags list is a great place to get things you can refurbish. We go sandstone one time on there, I got my urn on there i used for the waterfall feature for 10 bucks. As far as rocks go, idk if you ar near a stripper pit ( coal mining pits ) but we got 90% of our rock from there and from the side of the road on the interstate coming back from Tennessee :D im very cheap lol. Yard sales are a good thing to find pots for planting. Oh, and as far as liners go, the rubber ones work better for me, I go to a local roofing supply company here, and they always have pieces of rubber roofing that they sell cheap. Just look around, youll get more and more resourceful !!

Ask a Question