Greetings

Reaction score
Yes, instead of accepting and learning from each other. I am known for saying outrageous things at times. But don't mean anything by it. Just going for the laughs.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
we have to laugh sometimes in a world like we live in now we would all be in the looney bin otherwise .been there done that probably going to do the same stupid thing again again and again .lol

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
That's what they say.........Laughter is the best medicine!..............whoever they are :lol: :confused:
You've warned us now malak so we will keep that in mind for your first outrageous remark and we will just take it all in fun................just don't call me bird legs cuz I had enough of that in grade school........:lol::lol::lol:

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
birdlegs.jpg

Reaction score
Chicken coop designed by moi based on what others have done. The whole thing can be lifted up and moved by two people for cleaning the ground underneath. I hatched the chickens from eggs and the cycle is complete with their first eggs shown. They are Delaware breed which is somewhat endangered.

Attachments

• chickencoop.jpg
    chickencoop.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 153

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Nice coop malak! my honey want's to do chickens, but I said only if he takes care of them lol.

Love the legs jw! beautiful

The only reason I can see for being kicked from a forum would be swearing, threatening others, being just mean. Difference of opinion should never be a reason.
I have been a moderator before, on computer forums, it is some a little work, but mainly just to make sure nobody is abusive or totally offensive.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
oh oh and I had a potty mouth before I don't think I threatened anyone or been mean .Well I could say something about jw's legs but zip my mouth ======can't help jw is related to big bird I tried to hold it in really tried

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
sissy said:
oh oh and I had a potty mouth before I don't think I threatened anyone or been mean .Well I could say something about jw's legs but zip my mouth ======can't help jw is related to big bird I tried to hold it in really tried

Well "pretty" bird legs sissy lol

Reaction score
Chickens are quite easy. You just fill up the food and water and once a month clean the coop. Hard to do in the Winter unless you have a walk-in style so my first Spring cleaning in the inner coop was disgusting. Not looking forward to removing under the cage either. Hatching the eggs was much more tedious. I was getting up at 3AM some nights tweaking humidity because I wanted to give them the best shot at life.

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Very nice invention there Malak. I'd like to have chickens again but w/ DH retired it would just be another thing for the neighbors to have to deal w/ when we are gone. I love the soothing sound of their little clucks and don't mind the rooster crowing at all either. Your chickens are quite pretty also. I know they are very messy. My neighbor has one rooster left and I'm watering him while they are away in Arizona (where they have sunshine right now and WE DON'T............bah humbug!!). He's a great big black rooster that chases their two big dogs around the yard :lol:
Oh yes and thanks all for the lovely comments about my legs :smile:
And sissy yes I could be related to Big Bird.................after all my maiden name was Byrd and guess what? I married a Wrenn :lol::lol::lol: Not kidding either :cool:

Ask a Question