Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
You are too funny sissy
uglylaughingwoman.gif

Reaction score
Update! I think I have a whole family of Opossums! My granddaughters and I saw two small ones last night eating the bird seed that fell from the feeders. Oh my!!

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Ah that's nice..........I think............at least if they aren't bothering anything!

HARO

Pondcrastinator
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
Canada
Maybe he was leaving behind his wife and kids? Or maybe they kicked him out of the nest cuz he was too mean.
Or maybe he was ticked off about being taken back to his wife and mother-in-law!!!!! John

herzausstahl

herzausstahl
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
catramsey2,
You probably do! Its like when my parents would find ground hogs around their house (they live next to a woods on the side of a valley so they get lots of animals), but they would usually have to trap half a dozen before they would get them all moved out. Someone I work with was crazy enough to pet a possom in her back yard, not just once but twice. Still shocked she did it, but came away unscathed and had her husband take pictures.

Sissy,
I am probably viewed the same way in my neighborhood, lol, or at least my wife thinks so! I am lucky though, surrounded by a lot of cool neighbors.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
I guess I really don't care to much what they think ,I live my life they live theres .I like it that way I do talk to them when they see me outside but thats it .they wave I wave .simple easy quick

Ask a Question