Have you adopted any of Addy1's plant offspring

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
They can handle heat. Mine are all full sun, we hit 100 a few times last summer.
Well 100° here in Las Vegas is a cool day. Temperatures usually stay between 105° and 110° reaching 115° at times. It stays this way all summer so hopefully the plants will thrive. The sun can be brutal.

Aaron S

K5ATG
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7a
I have no problems with my Hardy Lily. It stays in full sun and we can often get temps of 105+ and I bet we get more humidity than Vegas does.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
I have no problems with my Hardy Lily. It stays in full sun and we can often get temps of 105+ and I bet we get more humidity than Vegas does.
Aaron, I think everyone gets more humidity than Vegas does. LOL. Our humidity stays between 4% and 10% all summer long. Okay if you can grow lilies in those temperatures then I guess I can too. Thanks for posting.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Maryland is already covered, but my plants from you, Addy, are thriving! One of my lilies is FINALLY sending up a bud... can't be sure until it opens but I think it's the Georgia Peach! Since I repotted them back in May, I set them back a bit, but they're finally getting over themselves!

Ask a Question