sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Welcome and they have pond and garden tours here but I am to far out in the country for it .You have beautiful gardens so who says us old folks can't do it .;)young forever

Reaction score
Country
United States
@DutchMuch Yes the first paragraph is a reply to that question..It is a Bloodgood maple....It is in the middle picture on the left....it is 25 or 30 years old.....Do you line it?

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Welcome to our group!

Beautiful gardens!

Reaction score
Country
United States
I am Barb, down the street from @MoonShadows house. ;):) I am 67, live on 2.5 acres, retired and a gardener. I keep many chickens and a few other pets like Alice. She is a Sulcata Tortoise now at 50 pounds. She is a gem.....I am busy now getting ready for the garden tour but will post a little now and then. I do have a few little ponds. One is about 5000 gallons and about 50 gallons. I will go out and snoop around now....:sneaky:

Post a picture of the turtle!

Reaction score
Country
United States
@Coach87 She is my avatar....
20161116_100643r.jpg

She is set in her own ways but we love her....She can be in half my kitchen, go down the ramp into the hot tub room and then out to the fenced in area outside area where there is a ramp to her condo that stands 4 feet in the air giving her shade if she needs it...Condo is plexiglass and under is shade.

DutchMuch

Lord Of The Aquascapes!
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
@DutchMuch Yes the first paragraph is a reply to that question..It is a Bloodgood maple....It is in the middle picture on the left....it is 25 or 30 years old.....Do you line it?
ah ok! sorry for that misunderstanding.
Stunning tree i will have to look into it, currently doing a Corner landscaping project and am looking for a small "tree" to fill up a bit of the area as the focal point.

MoonShadows

The Jam Man
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
@Coach87 She is my avatar....
She is set in her own ways but we love her....She can be in half my kitchen, go down the ramp into the hot tub room and then out to the fenced in area outside area where there is a ramp to her condo that stands 4 feet in the air giving her shade if she needs it...Condo is plexiglass and under is shade.

Hello Alice! She is a beauty, Barb.

Reaction score
Country
United States
Thanks guys.....you know when you have BIG nice (Alice) you have BIG not nice along with it.....I try to keep that part under control but sometimes fail...LOL

Ask a Question