sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
bird netting in the garden center at any lowes or home depot about 8 dollars .They put it over berry bushes and stuff to keep birds off .Warning I got koi 9 years ago and now they are over 2 feet long .I lived in NJ for most of my life and my son lives in Keansburg now .

Reaction score
welcome

nancyp.... pond looks great but am sorry on the loss of your fish... as everyone has stated by now you should have seen signs of them unless you have hiding places and they hide when you approach..but would think they would come out looking for food...

Reaction score
WOOHOO! My gold koi just came up, and I think I might just see the white one too! So they weren't gobbled up.. haven't seen the tri-color one yet though. Tomorrow is supposed to be a nice warm day so we will see.. maybe all three survived. But two out of three is great! I must have Rip Van Winkle and his brothers out there in the pond! I am so happy. :cheerful:

Reaction score
OK, the pond cleaner guys came today and said there are two koi in there. I think that just maybe the GBH or hawk paid a visit and took away my tri-color. The other two got so scared that they went to the bottom and would not come back up. At least I have the two and I will go get them another friend this weekend. Right after I install my new scarecrow and hope that does the trick!

Ask a Question