Hello

Reaction score
Baby is an Argentinian Black & White Tegu. Aside from being the largest of the Tegu family, they are one of the smartest of all reptiles and have a cat like personality. He loves to play and snuggle like a cat does. Just cant have Baby loose without locking up the cat, as he is a bit of a predator:-( and no bare feet either... wiggling toes look like food to him LOL. Because of size/strength (he is a smaller male at 44"), not an appropriate pet for a child to care for, but he really is a super love bug. Hard to believe he is almost ten now. Come spring tho, he is gonna have to share more of his food, I wasnt even thinking of how many items in his diet can be fed to the koi too...

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Baby is cool
xmassmiley16.gif

My friend up the road has some big lizards.........not as big as Baby tho
xmassmiley21.gif

Reaction score
I bought a veiled chameleon a little over a year ago. I don't know what possesed me to buy it, guess I thought it was so cute. Just loved the way his eyes rotated in different directions. One eye can be looking forward and the other looking behind him weird.
This is my grandchildren with Ozzy shortly after I got him. Love the look on Connors face.
216.jpg
This is Grace again with Ozzy.
011.jpg
Then this is my daughter-in-law with Oz this year at Thanksgiving.
486370_4365773059811_1611687640_n.jpg
If you have him on your hand he always heads for the highest point which is your head. LOL

callingcolleen1

mad hatter
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
MYPOND, nice grandkids and cute puppy! You look like you got lots of prickly catus too! Nice and normal mess, just looks like a nice warm cosy home and everybody happy! Bet your going to have a wonderful full house for Christmas! :)

How cute, kids everywhere toss coat on floor and puppy snuggles up inside it, so cozy and warm!

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Ozzie has grown quite a bit since you got him and what a pretty color he is!
Love that look on your you grandson's face
xmassmiley24.gif

Ask a Question