Hello

Reaction score
;)Been ghosting about for a couple of days. sounds like a nice community here. I wanted a water feature and my very loving.....husband had a 5000 gal pond and stream and waterfall built. I'm in need of better machanical filtration in the skimmer. (Boy I wish you had spell check.) So I'm thinking of building a dedicated koi pond just for the redo of my garden pond. I have one koi who it 26 years old and about 3 ft, on koi 7 years about 2.5 and three who are 2 years around 12", a white goldfish a black goldfish and a round gold fish I call the golf ball. Lots of plants and string algie where I don't have fish. Don;t feed the fish much so the water is pretty clear. Use benifisial bacteria and liquid barley. Have to manualy do water changes. But I bought a new sump pump that pumps 1000 gph, so....that was very helpful. I have two sediment ponds after the waterfall and before the main pond. I'm going to try to post pic's, so I can get helpful advice.

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Welcome, there are a lot of people here that will help you. Pictures do help

Ask a Question