j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
I can believe it................and where ya been shacking up lately HARO...........haven't seen ya around lately!

HARO

Pondcrastinator
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
Canada
I've been back to working at the garden centre, j.w., building display units, shelves, plant tables, etc. Already had a few pond-related sales, the weather is so good! Still read the posts, but less time for it now.
John

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Well I guess someone has to work and support the economy. I now have 4 huge masses of eggs in the lotus tank and another horny toad was hanging on for dear life, going to make more eggs. That tank is going to be over run.

The maryland green toads were calling in the stream ponds, soon will have froggie eggs too. Heard a different one peeping away, maybe one of the tree frogs.

taherrmann4

Tmann
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
I've been back to working at the garden centre, j.w., building display units, shelves, plant tables, etc. Already had a few pond-related sales, the weather is so good! Still read the posts, but less time for it now.
John

Damn John I was wandering where you have been.....

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Froggies galore oh how I love them froggies! Post some sound video's sometime of them all croaking at night. Would be neat to hear them singing!

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Hey that was really cool addy and thanks for getting that up so fast.............it was so fun hearing them sing!

herzausstahl

herzausstahl
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
They are cute! lol. I put in more branches, only had one, they were fighting over it. At last count had 6 toads in the pond having fun! I still need to finish that pond, don't like the gray edge showing. It is on my list.

you will have to post more pictures as you do, you've got me curious how it looks now and will look when your done with it

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Ohhh the sounds of spring!!!! That is absolutely wonderful!

We have different ones singing during the day, they take turns.

you will have to post more pictures as you do, you've got me curious how it looks now and will look when your done with it

Will do, working on the top stream pond also. The lotus tub is hard to hide, one half buried almost to the rim, 1/2 exposed, good old slope we have. I can't cover the back half, would not be able to get the tractor through.

Ask a Question