help me someone anyone

Reaction score
It's all water under the bridge now, as I am nolonger breeding dogs, but the only aIrlines I refused to use was American. I did not like those folks one bit, on either end. With Delta, US Air, Northwest and United, the folks in the cargo area were all fantastic. The cargo bay areas are restricted to employee only, and all of these airlines, once my dogs were checked in, allowed us into the cargo area to stay with them until a RUNNER IN A VAN came to personally take the dog to the plane ... it was the same great service on the receiving end. I always told my buyer to be AT cargo, BY THE TIME, the flight was due to land. Cargo will tell you pets will not be available for an hour after landing, but if you are THERE, and they know it, as soon as the plane is secured, they send a runner right away, and my pups were always off the plane withiin minutes of arrival. With American, they wont allow you out into the cargo area, pets are transported ON open air luggage trailers, and the receiving end could be waiting 2 hrs after the plane landed to get their pups. The last time I used American, I didnt actually USE them. The check in person was not only rude, but heartless. She grabbed the crate off the counter and nearly threw it to the ground behind the counter. It wasnt a SLIP and near drop ... I went ballistic on her. They almost had to get security to deal with me. A manager came out and was HAPPY to grant my DEMAND to give me my dog back (the clerk had REFUSED to give me my dog back, and I was NOT leaving him there), and I drove down the block and got the pup on a Delta flight instead. American had the only direct flight, so was going to use them even though I didnt like them. What kind of monster nearly THROWS a crate with a puppy in it??? After that experience, if we couldnt get a flight we really liked (direct flight), I insisted to meet the buyer at the airport and the young pups flew as carry on baggage. It really wasnt that much more to buy a same day round trip person a ticket.

Ask a Question