Help please with identifying a change in my Koi's colouring

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
That little one has some serious expressional eyes can see he's thinking how to manipulate you next with those damn puppy dog eyes

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
That little one has some serious expressional eyes can see he's thinking how to manipulate you next with those damn puppy dog eyes
bet that's how mrsHogmaster nabbed ya, GB! ;)

smilie sword twirl.gif

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
You mean eyes like this? He is protecting his lil beaver, ready to snatch it the second I move to start the chase. Not only the eyes but he also talks to us, very hard to ignore. If I do he picks up his toy and smacks my foot with his paws, if I still ignore him and am on my lappy he comes up and smacks the lid down with his beaver in his mouth.
20210105_064504.jpg
20210315_193857.jpg

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
LITTLE SHT
HEY! Don't you cal the Boss that! Sheesh! Youngsters these days, hey @addy1 ????

G'wan, do it; give 'im a timeout somewhere, anywhere! I know, take his hog away for a bit; that'll make him think before using such language again on ya, hey, Boss??

:whistle:

smile-alt1-merged-layers3.gif

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
HEY! Don't you cal the Boss that! Sheesh! Youngsters these days, hey @addy1 ????

G'wan, do it; give 'im a timeout somewhere, anywhere! I know, take his hog away for a bit; that'll make him think before using such language again on ya, hey, Boss??

:whistle:

View attachment 144237
problem is he is a lil SHT................and @GBBUDD didn't spell it right so your mind made it "bad" lmao.

He is a trip that is how he guards his toy when he is enticing you to chase him. Crouched over with a I dare you come and get it look. That is a tiny beaver squeaky, at times he has three in his mouth barely able to breath, a tail hanging out on each side, one with tail folded far back in the mouth. Then he groans to get you to chase him. Here he is with two beavers and his fox, and two beavers and his squirrel. Chase me!
20210512_071937.jpg
20210715_075303.jpg

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Grab a little blanket and the next time he dares you to try and get the beaver .Throw the blanket like a fish net and watch his reactions

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Grab a little blanket and the next time he dares you to try and get the beaver .Throw the blanket like a fish net and watch his reactions
lol I have tried that he is darn fast and gone before the blanket gets there. Also try a different toy to side track him, nope if that is the one he wants that is the one he wants. He has his favorite monkey, bigger than him, that needs to be in the bed with him.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
lol I have tried that he is darn fast and gone before the blanket gets there. Also try a different toy to side track him, nope if that is the one he wants that is the one he wants. He has his favorite monkey, bigger than him, that needs to be in the bed with him.
can you spell s-p-o-i-l-e-d ? heh heh. Oh, did you think I meant lil bear???? :giggle:

smilie sword twirl.gif

Ask a Question