Hi from Montana!

callingcolleen1

mad hatter
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
MyPond you are the same tempertature as us right now, Minus 8 F (-22c) so I never sent you anything colder that what I have! :)

It another cold day here on the frozen northern tundra, matter of fact it was so cold that the ice covering the bottom pond has cracked, like the ice does on the river!!
Will we EVER defrost this spring or are we going to be suck in the "Permafrost"!! :eek:

Reaction score
13 and lightly snowing. Extended forecast looks like we aren't going to have any minus temps at least for a week. :) And of course all that depends if Canada continues to play nice. :ROFLMAO:

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5a
Country
United States
Going to be another cold one here tonight and tomorrow. Tomorrow we will hover around 0F. Then we will start to warm up a little and by the latter part of the week we will be in the low to mid thirties!! Whoo hoo heat wave...

Only have about a 1ft opening with the heater and bubbler going. That's the smallest its been all winter. Has not grown any bigger since my GFI tripped when we had nasty blowing snow. So looking forward to some warmer temps to get that opened up more. Doesn't help that I think my water level is at least an inch below the ice. Should of added some water this weekend but didn't. Didn't feel like dragging out the hose.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
MT, you're warmer than me ... again! Supposed to dip below zero again tonight, then I'm hoping for a warm up that stays that way, not getting down to single digits again this winter. We shall see. Extended forecast has 42 for her on Thurs, then a slight regress, 29 for high on Fri, but then up to the upper 30's and into the 40's by next week! Yippee, I would post my dancing banana here, if I only had access to it again .... :sneaky:

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
The Dancing Banana, the moving smiles, the bright yellow spinning sun, and all those other fun emoticons!
What's funny is if someone joins the forum, and starts reading this thread now, they will think we are all bananas to be talking about a dancing banana. Glad that JW has it in her emoticon stash!!!

Ask a Question