Hiding pump hose

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7A
Still haven't resolved this. Don't know if there's some sort of hose that is very flexible, it seems a myth. Everything in the market is called flexible but nothing is actually flexible, most marketing gimmicks. Biofilm will cover it with time, but even then it's gonna stick out.

This hose is extremely stiff, I might as well have bought a garden hose...

Reaction score
Country
Canada
How about Mac Tac? Look up peel and stick vinyl on Amazon
. I got mine at dollar store
Many patterns
Cheap to replace if it only lasts a season.
or just spray paint it black if that wouldbebetter.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Even if algae covers it, it's still a thing floating in the pond, and sticks out.

Physical damage is not really a problem. The problem is this hose is so stubborn, you really can't bend it to your will, even though it's specifically called flexible, so adding anything on top of it just makes the problem worse. Outside the pond it's simple to bury.

It seems I'm gonna have to look for this "pond" hose that I received originally, because it seems to handle shaping it a whole lot better compared to this one. It just seems much more wieldy than this "flexible" hose. I don't think this situation is gonna go anywhere with this one.

Your probably talking kin k free tabbing but to me that's garbage. That's what pool vacuum hose are Madd from they last maybe 5 years1

Ask a Question