How are you dealing with Covid-19 (Novel Coronavirus) ?

HARO

Pondcrastinator
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
Canada
Six feet apart... wear a mask,,, limited numbers in the store... wash your hands frequently! SO many rules to follow!
1598630945069.png

1598631134603.png

John

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
RULES WERE MENT TO BE BROKEN
So done with this Corona BS. SO DONE

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Do the math how many went to school how many new cases and multi x how many days and i bet anything the numbers area around 1 in 130000 . And try to find the number who circumstances to it who were not aged

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
look at who has been open and who is open. Its not the mom and pop shops who doesn't have a lobiest in DC. And we will all continue to masks until we say enough of this snowado / This cyclone bomb that the media hypes up and has certainly sold to America lock stock and bs

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
We have to approach clients in their cars. Let me vent here...............

IT'S NOT A DAMN CHIN HAMMOCK! COVER YOUR SNOUT AND MOUTH!!!!!

Thank you.
You are correct it is how to make us all submissive under the political whim. This is not a pandemic a pandemic is not when you know a friend or family member who knows 1 person who had covid . And when the survival rate is now at 98.94 percent why is not every store and business open. Maybe because those at the top of the food chain are making a fortune keeping the little guys closed what better way to eliminate the compition. AS HILLERY SAID NEVER WASTE A GOOD PANDEMIC.

WAKE UP AMERICA
Both tge Chinese and Japanese wear masks all the time China almost all the time as there industrial revolution the last 50 years has destroyed there environment. And Japan the cities are so packed and congested they try to limit the exposure WE DONT HAVE THESE NEEDS maybe in NY AND LA BUT WE THREATEN JAPAN FREE SPEECH FREE THOUGHT OR AT LEAST WE USE TO .

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United States
The best way to help our businesses is to wear a mask and social distance while we wait for effective treatments and vaccines.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
If anyone had told me this country could be ruled by a simple narrative of Germaphobia. And they could make the hole country cower to total BS I woukd have fought tooth to nail saying American freedom was so much stronger then that . NOW THATS WHERE I WAS THE ABSOLUTE FOOL.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
If anyone had told me this country could be ruled by a simple narrative of Germaphobia. And they could make the hole country cower to total BS I woukd have fought tooth to nail saying American freedom was so much stronger then that . NOW THATS WHERE I WAS THE ABSOLUTE FOOL.
Why does the US have 4 percent of the worlds population yet 20% of the worldwide deaths from Covid-19? It is actually a pretty simple answer...

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Why does the US have 4 percent of the worlds population yet 20% of the worldwide deaths from Covid-19? It is actually a pretty

Yes it is a VERY SIMPLE ANSWER hospital's are PAID due to the country shutting down WHEN we really had no idea what or how to treat covid 19 . $1,700.00 dollars for EVERY CASE OF COVID THEY ENCOUNTERED. hospitals had no elective surgery money coming in and have taken FULL advantage of the 1,700.00. In august the CDC released that 9,262 deaths i may be off on the 262 . But it was only 9,000 cases were solely due to covid with no underline condition.. but you won't see that unless you do your homework Dr after Dr have come forward and there posts are shut down by Facebook Twitter and media.If you only watch one side wether fox msnbc cnn rush more or black informational radio you will not get the whole story. You need to think for your self. For instance go back to 2018 and see how many people died for the year look at how many died from falling down the stairs . From getting hit by a car . Those numbers are gone if not way way down there's no money in it. Drug over doses and yes that includes George floyd Have you seen the 5 videos now that have been released by the now EX prosecuting attorney. He released the two we all saw the one on the side walk . Where the cuffs were to tight. But not the video cam where they got him out of his car. Nor did the country see him saying he was closterphobic . When they placed him in the cruiser. And he was sitting in the crusher by himself where he says I CANT BREATH well when you have 11 parts per million of phentenol in your system you are going to OD. At 3 parts per million you start to od. He asked to be put on the ground while fighting the police trying to get out the passenger side of the car where the next video starts where all three officers are holding him down on the ground and if you listen the entire time his voice does not change where when in the cruiser or when he was on the ground. When the media leaves out key parts because it doesn't tell the story they want . They leave it out please please please bring back Ted coplle Walter Cronkite who gave all the evidence to the events to the people and let them judge for them selves. Did deep you will even find where hospitals admit to inflating covid cases cnn just the other night ran on the side of the screen names and ages of those who have died in this 200,000 deaths you had to watch for a while to find a 40 year old a 15 year old . This covid is no joke for those who are weak or compromised we have all heard that and pretty much is now excepted. A friend just lost his best buddy he got covid then while in tge hospital he got double pnuemonia I dont care how fit you are three lung disorders its not going to be a favorable prognosis. Look around are all the big box stores open and have been open but the small mom and pop are closed? You really think the mom and pop won't clean as good as the box stores.? Please if this had anything to do with cleaning one person would pump our gas. We would be paying with our cell phones not the card scanner we all touch in the convenience store . Our masks would be placed in plastic LABELED BIO HAZZARD bags. There are folks who want this country to fall on its face and they have a lot of help. You can not take the usa down militarily. BUT YOU SURE CAN FROM WITHIN WITH FREE SPEACH.

Ask a Question