How many water lilies can I justify?

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Don't forget to look online! Many more choices and some are discounted now ( and some are sold out.) But watch the shipping charges! Some places are lower (Waterlily world/Pond megastore are reasonable) and the selection is way better than my local nurseries.

Texas Waterlilies has good deals but some are sold out. I don't know what they charge for shipping.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7b
Your water hawthorns are probably just fine. They go dormant in hot weather and start growing in the fall and stay green through winter and until summer returns. So give them time and you may be surprised. I wish I had gotten two but it seems all the suppliers are out or not shipping them in this heat.
I love my water Hawthorne. Here in GA, it blooms throughout the winter and the long surfboard shaped leaves are really neat! They go to sleep in the summer heat. I have one sharing a pot with a water lily.

Ask a Question