Howdy from frostbite country

fishin4cars

True friends just call me Larkin
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Welcome aboard Jeff, Hopefully spring is right around the corner for you. Starting to feel like summer down here in the south! :)

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Welcomeeagleflies.gif
Jeff

Reaction score
Wow! Such a warm welcome was really unexpected. I want to be straight up with you all - I am in the water garden industry. I hope that is ok. I promise to never attempt to advertise here, unless it is paid, upfront, explicit and most of all accepted by whomever runs this forum.

Enough of that. I just want to say that I am so impressed with the flow of quality information that is shared here. I look forward to learning and, I hope, contributing. Thanks again for the nice welcome.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
welcome jeff and geeze post pics so we can steal some of your ideas ,oops I mean borrow :razz:

callingcolleen1

mad hatter
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
Welcome here from Medicine Hat! I too have had a water garden for years, since 1991, so now that I think about it that is 23 years now, where did the time go? I Think I was lost by the pond for years and lost track of time! We too have had hard winters but this year I lucked out and had a extra mild winter! My fish have been outside the whole time, keep pumps running and have a floating cattle trough heater for when extremely cold. Fish are all doing good up here and they are waiting for spring too! :)

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
you are getting old colleen senior moments get more and more .You need more coffee and just brewed a fresh pot .need coffee

callingcolleen1

mad hatter
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
Yes, I only had one cup so far, need the whole darn pot before I really wake up! Ha ha coming for coffee one of these days! Maybe next time don't stop at Michigan, keep driving till you get to the border and take first left turn and head West, will send dogs with sled (and hot thermos of coffee) to get you if need be!

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
don't think abf would like that colleen .They pay the driver .I would have to beat your door down to get in from the cold colleen .Only come up there during the warmer weather .

Ask a Question