sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
well at least it has been a misty rain today and managed to pull 3 wheelbarrows of weeds and now I am drying out .So thank you for sharing some of the rain .

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
I just love your garden! Are those big Banana plants? Are you in some sort of tropical paradise?
nope......Zone 7 Tennessee........the bananas are Bashoo bananas, they come back every year and the elephant ears I put a layer of mulch in the fall and they usually make the winter

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
I love banana plants and cannas but they can get out of control fast .I just dug up 6 baby bananas to give away .

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Lord Sissy......they would take over the yard if you let them......I have gave away hundreds......now I just put them on my compost pile

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
I donate some to my local animal shelter to sell so they can buy stuff they need .That is where these are going .Have to dig up more elephant ears and cannas for them also .But it is hot outside and had to give up on that .

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6 A
Country
United States
I hear you on too many fish! As much as I hate lowering the pond water and rounding up the fry, I stick to my 4 fish limit ! I've had two spawnings this year and am praying they are few survivors.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
no fry for me this year.......but my fish will be alot bigger next year......still thinking about putting a Oscar in the pond next spring to keep from getting any.....or a single Texas Chichlid, it would survive the winter

Ask a Question