Not open for further replies.

callingcolleen1

mad hatter
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
According to google, statistics show 5-10% muslims in France, which is not a surprise when you got countries like Algeria and Morocco a hour away via plane and an easy boat ride by sea. Google says it's 5% in England. Not sure where half came from.
The borders are open and they are pouring in. Google stats deceiving....
Number one baby name in London is Mohammad!!!!

callingcolleen1

mad hatter
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
Last edited:

Meyer Jordan

Tadpole
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United States
A English "rag" newspaper and some unidentified sourced and undated videos that could be edited for content and taken anywhere and dubbed for sound. Sorry but I do not accept these as reputable sources but rather productions created for sensationalism. Also there is no support that these are not isolated incidents.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
2a
Country
Canada
A English "rag" newspaper and some unidentified sourced and undated videos that could be edited for content and taken anywhere and dubbed for sound. Sorry but I do not accept these as reputable sources but rather productions created for sensationalism. Also there is no support that these are not isolated incidents.

I'm not defending the rag newspaper that's at issue, but I frequently go Daily Mail and Business Insider first because of their sensational headlines.
I refer these publications as "hair on fire" publications because they will often be the first to highlight a story and sometimes include sensitive but factual details that are later suppressed at more reputable publications. These hair on fire articles also give me a direction to go next, to look for more accurate reporting. Every publication has an agenda and it's always interesting to see which ones take the high road on which subjects.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
They found a bunch of Mexican illegals in a box truck here that cooked to death this past summer

Reaction score
I don't really know the whole story since I was so young .I do know when I asked my parents when I got older they were almost forced to give us back to the elders .When my parents passed away I found legal papers from Pennsylvania .Back then they seemed to not be able to get NJ to agree to there demands ,the courts would not allow it .I have cousins that still live there but they don't speak to the family that was shunned by the community and that was my grandmother and grandfather and several aunts and uncles .My father was not Amish he was a Shaker so that was not looked on kindly .My mom 1st marriage was to an Amish man who died and I never even knew that until my parents were deceased .Lots of secrets I never knew about .Since then I had gotten my parents death certificates and found that they were both O positive and I am A positive ?I gave up years ago wondering about something I can't change .They were my mom and dad .I also found 2 birth certificates on 2 different dates one before midnight and one after midnight ?.No answers for that either
Wow Sissy that is a story worthy of a TV movie! I can't imagine any court would even consider giving children to "elders" based on some religion. Consider what could have happened if the PA courts were staffed by Amish judges. I know that some of the Amish are not as peaceful as they make out to be. A few episodes of the Amish Mafia will open up anyone's eyes.

Reaction score
I'm not defending the rag newspaper that's at issue, but I frequently go Daily Mail and Business Insider first because of their sensational headlines.
I refer these publications as "hair on fire" publications because they will often be the first to highlight a story and sometimes include sensitive but factual details that are later suppressed at more reputable publications. These hair on fire articles also give me a direction to go next, to look for more accurate reporting. Every publication has an agenda and it's always interesting to see which ones take the high road on which subjects.
I have to agree. Even the National Inquirer gets it right sometimes. They were right enough about John Belushi's death to get the Toronto woman convicted. There are far too many incidents being reported for all of them to be fake. The Youtube video that was posted here about the author Brigitte Gabriel and radical Islam is a is certainly not a fake. One visit to London will open anyone's eyes. First thing that their new Muslim may wanted to do was to ban the pictures of women models in the subway.

morewater

President, Raccoon Haters International
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
Canada
Big deal.

The Mayor of London is Muslim.

Bunching Muslims together as "evil" is like bunching all Americans together as Redneck Klan members.

Reaction score
Big deal.

The Mayor of London is Muslim.

Bunching Muslims together as "evil" is like bunching all Americans together as Redneck Klan members.
Please go back to the beginning of this thread and re read it. Then look at the video about the author Brigitte Gabriel on radical Islam. Then think that maybe just maybe things can change and if they do what little you or I can do to change things back. Canada is not immune to change. You are divided even more than the US. Your division is between European cultures and therefore you all share the same values and laws and beliefs. This is no longer the same in Europe. I would direct you to Stefan Molyneux Freedom Radio on Youtube. He is a Canadian so he doesn't have any skin in the US politics. Take a look at the video that he has concerning immigration and belief values or immigrants. I will gladly post the link if you can't find it.

morewater

President, Raccoon Haters International
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
Canada
You think your way, I'll think mine. Thanks.

Reaction score
You think your way, I'll think mine. Thanks.
I agree whole heatedly. If I'm wrong (which I hope I am) I can change my thinking, that will be very easy to do. If I'm right I hope that it won't be too late for others to see and adjust their thinking. History is a great teacher. The problem is that those that lived through it are often not listened to or the ones with the most to teach didn't live through it at all. Would you like the link to the video that I mentioned? It is a view that is opposite what you believe in but as I said it's from a Canadian and has plenty of sources that you can verify.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Question