It just keeps gettingb worse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
This is the type of thing that should scare everyone including the moderates on the left. Forget Trump he will be gone in 8 years. The left however will keep getting stronger and stronger unless they wake up. The kids are being indoctrinated stating in kindergarten and going through college. When they get out the media picks up and continues to brain wash the adults. Few left wingers watch Fox or listen to Rush they can't stand either. Nothing but lies coming out of those two sources. Really, how do they know unless they listen for a while?
http://video.foxnews.com/v/5214428616001/#sp=show-clips

Ask someone from the left or the media how long they think it will be until the Supreme court and congress upholds Sharia law and they will say never. Ask those same people a week and a half ago what chance Donald had of winning the election and you would get a similar answer. Now here is an interesting article debunking Sharia law in Texas and explaining it away. Some of us aren't so easily convinced by what the media has to say. To those on the left remember all it takes is winning enough electoral votes to get your agenda passed. Stack the deck right and you get what ever you want no matter what the majority of the country wants.
http://www.snopes.com/politics/religion/shariatexas.asp

Meyer Jordan

Tadpole
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United States
Religious courts are nothing new in the United States. Jewish, Mormon and Amish tribunals have existed for some time with no real issues. This is because they are secondary to the U.S. judicial system. Sharia law is no different.
This link provides a detailed examination of Jewish law in the U.S. and how Sharia law is and will be accommodated. Please note that this article is not media based but taken from the New York Law Review.
http://webcache.googleusercontent.c...ume-57-2.Broyde.pdf+&cd=3&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
I lived in Edison NJ and you want to debate religion and it's nightmare on us .The Indian festival was held in Raritan center and blaring load music all night and the town officials hands were tied and this was a month long festival and garbage every where .Cars parked where ever they wanted to park .Then they opened a Indian church across from my sons grade school and at noon everyday load music over there outside speakers and they would all come out side to pray and they would block traffic on Woodbridge Ave by illegally parking ,but nothing could be done again because of there rights .Even the Jewish school complained and so did there church because of noise and parking and garbage .I came home several time as like my neighbors and could not even get in my driveway because they parked right in front of it .The police at first towed them which took hours and then the people who ran the festival went to town hall and complained and filed lawsuits .We keep allowing these things and we will loose all of our rights .I lived in this night mare only because I was 10 minutes from the ford plant and several times had to walk home because I had no where to park my car .Sad thing when it is 3 am and you are exhausted and leave work and have to go back and walk home .Plus the church tried to stop the school from flying the American flag but they could fly there's

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Don't think that what happened to her can't happen here. We need to protect our country from these radical evil people who want to kill us. They think nothing of our lives and think we are no better than dirt. They would squish us like a bug and never blink an eye.
We need to work together w/other countries who want to abolish these terrorists. If we don't we will regret not doing so the sooner the better.
I hope you all listen to this video that @Riftlake posted and take heed.You will not win them w/peace and love. They hate us and are beyond ever listening to us. They must be eliminated!
@callingcolleen1 have you seen this one?

Reaction score
Religious courts are nothing new in the United States. Jewish, Mormon and Amish tribunals have existed for some time with no real issues. This is because they are secondary to the U.S. judicial system. Sharia law is no different.
This link provides a detailed examination of Jewish law in the U.S. and how Sharia law is and will be accommodated. Please note that this article is not media based but taken from the New York Law Review.
http://webcache.googleusercontent.c...ume-57-2.Broyde.pdf+&cd=3&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us
The article is saying what the Sharia courts should do, not what they could do. There is a difference between a law that would have someone stoned to death for breaking the law and someone shunned for breaking the law. I would rather stand court with an Amish judge than a Sharia one. My point is that most everyone would agree that the US will never change drastically from the way it is today. And that is where the political correctness can work against us.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6A
Country
United States
Rift lake, j.w

You should travel outside the US.... the video talks about Lebanon.... consider that. It's a 40% Christian Arabic country and would be a nice visit.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
I am Amish by my back ground and was taken out of at age 4 and thank my parents every day for taking the risk and kidnapping there own children .
I would rather stand court with an Amish judge than a Sharia one. My point is that most everyone would agree that the US will never

callingcolleen1

mad hatter
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
I said many years ago to my niece, that some day France will be a Muslim country. Now it's almost a reality...
Then there is England... Just about half Muslim now. They out breed us with there five wives and tons of kids. Do the math people! If we continue to import these people it's only a matter of time before America is Muslim!!!

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6A
Country
United States
I said many years ago to my niece, that some day France will be a Muslim country. Now it's almost a reality...
Then there is England... Just about half Muslim now. They out breed us with there five wives and tons of kids. Do the math people! If we continue to import these people it's only a matter of time before America is Muslim!!!

According to google, statistics show 5-10% muslims in France, which is not a surprise when you got countries like Algeria and Morocco a hour away via plane and an easy boat ride by sea. Google says it's 5% in England. Not sure where half came from.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
I don't really know the whole story since I was so young .I do know when I asked my parents when I got older they were almost forced to give us back to the elders .When my parents passed away I found legal papers from Pennsylvania .Back then they seemed to not be able to get NJ to agree to there demands ,the courts would not allow it .I have cousins that still live there but they don't speak to the family that was shunned by the community and that was my grandmother and grandfather and several aunts and uncles .My father was not Amish he was a Shaker so that was not looked on kindly .My mom 1st marriage was to an Amish man who died and I never even knew that until my parents were deceased .Lots of secrets I never knew about .Since then I had gotten my parents death certificates and found that they were both O positive and I am A positive ?I gave up years ago wondering about something I can't change .They were my mom and dad .I also found 2 birth certificates on 2 different dates one before midnight and one after midnight ?.No answers for that either

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Question