j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
If those sicko white supremacists cause trouble I believe Trump will put them in their place. They are using him for their horrible tactics.
No one can do anything till they break the law so if they keep ranting and don't take it further then not much one can do. They did say they differed w/Trump on certain items like Israel etc.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
I have come to the point in my life I don't believe half of what these news rags say .I see with my own eyes .I won't watch any of them and don't click on them .I have seen first hand what Kaine has not done for VA and have meant Trump myself and he was an extremely nice man and pleasant to talk too .All I have seen of the Clinton's are lies and a for there own profit foundation .I looked at there donations and they are almost nothing and that is from there own reports .I am retired and still give more and I am far from being as rich as they are .St Judes and my local animal shelter and Gods Pit crew are my main ones and I can't even right it off on my taxes because I have no mortgage .Bill Clinton proved who he was and Hillery has proved who she is a liar by her own mouth

morewater

President, Raccoon Haters International
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
Canada
Trump settled his "University" stuff out of court for M$25.

A simple and verifiable fact.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
And Clinton did what nothing but tell people to keep fighting for her .I heard her speech out here in my den from my hubbies tv and hate that he even listens to that garbage news .

callingcolleen1

mad hatter
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
Please go back to the beginning of this thread and re read it. Then look at the video about the author Brigitte Gabriel on radical Islam. Then think that maybe just maybe things can change and if they do what little you or I can do to change things back. Canada is not immune to change. You are divided even more than the US. Your division is between European cultures and therefore you all share the same values and laws and beliefs. This is no longer the same in Europe. I would direct you to Stefan Molyneux Freedom Radio on Youtube. He is a Canadian so he doesn't have any skin in the US politics. Take a look at the video that he has concerning immigration and belief values or immigrants. I will gladly post the link if you can't find it.
I have watched him and he loves Trump too!

Reaction score
Trump settled his "University" stuff out of court for M$25.

A simple and verifiable fact.
Yes he did settle it was a distraction now that he was elected. One of the key points of the lawsuit from the attorney general in NY was that it wasn't a university by definition. The lawsuit was brought by lawyers that did it pro bono. Have you heard of lawyers doing that a lot? Could there be some political agenda here? Here is a little known fact (because the media hasn't published much information about it) the Clinton's were involved in a bogus university that defrauded people.

Reaction score
In keeping with the title of this thread, consider (carefully) this-
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/21/us/alt-right-salutes-donald-trump.html?_r=0
Meyer here is the thing to realize. You cannot stop anyone from endorsing you. And you cannot blame the candidate for being endorsed. Lets not forget that the American Communist party endorsed Hillary. However you can pick your friends and Donald picked Steve Bannon. There is a lot written about how bad he is but have you noticed it's all about guilt by association? There are a number of well respected people in the country that say he is a good person so I will believe them and give him a chance. If he is bad I will be the first one here to point it out. Now lets move on to Hillary and for that matter the democrats. Does the name Robert Byrd ring a bell? He served in the U.S senate and the house of representatives from 1953 to 2010 and guess what his second job was? He was the grand dragon of the KKK. Did Hilary or for that matter and of the democrats or the press smear his name? Of course not as Hillary pointed out he was her mentor. If you want evil don't blame someone for being endorsed by the KKK blame someone that tolerated and worshiped the grand dragon of the KKK. The press lies and distorts the mews. They brainwash the uninformed and that is the truth.

Reactions: j.w

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Lawyer gets his name in the news and his law firm and it means free advertising for more business .The end is near for the clintons but we Americans have just started and we need to heal our country .We need to be run like a business and that means people sitting home doing nothing but collecting a check need to get off there butts and work .

Reactions: j.w

Meyer Jordan

Tadpole
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United States
Meyer here is the thing to realize. You cannot stop anyone from endorsing you. And you cannot blame the candidate for being endorsed. Lets not forget that the American Communist party endorsed Hillary. However you can pick your friends and Donald picked Steve Bannon. There is a lot written about how bad he is but have you noticed it's all about guilt by association? There are a number of well respected people in the country that say he is a good person so I will believe them and give him a chance. If he is bad I will be the first one here to point it out. Now lets move on to Hillary and for that matter the democrats. Does the name Robert Byrd ring a bell? He served in the U.S senate and the house of representatives from 1953 to 2010 and guess what his second job was? He was the grand dragon of the KKK. Did Hilary or for that matter and of the democrats or the press smear his name? Of course not as Hillary pointed out he was her mentor. If you want evil don't blame someone for being endorsed by the KKK blame someone that tolerated and worshiped the grand dragon of the KKK. The press lies and distorts the mews. They brainwash the uninformed and that is the truth.

As I said before, my concern is what the Alt-right will do when they realize that Trump is not going to what he claimed he would do during the campaign. There are already rumblings from this group.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
2a
Country
Canada
As I said before, my concern is what the Alt-right will do when they realize that Trump is not going to what he claimed he would do during the campaign. There are already rumblings from this group.

I think that the alt-right attention span is pretty short. They're going to go back to what they normally do - complaining while drinking and sitting in their garage plus playing military ops in remote areas.
They had a chance to vote someone into power that was not Hillary Clinton and kind of reflected the alt-right views.
I had no expectations that Trump would carry through with all his promises, but at least he expressed the sentiment that a lot of people were thinking.
Already he is moderating his positions, which is a good thing.
I strongly believed that he was telling people what they wanted to hear. I look forward to seeing a renegotiated future for our neighbour to the south.

(y)

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Time to just ignore them and see how it plays out. Not worth time and energy anymore :rolleyes:

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Some times I feel I am not who I am ,but I am humane

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
2a
Country
Canada
Time to just ignore them and see how it plays out. Not worth time and energy anymore :rolleyes:

I used to hang out with some of those guys I mentioned, I think they're just happy that there will be someone in the White House that has spoken up on their behalf.
Some of them even understand the challenges ahead. I think the future looks better now.
I still think an economic correction is needed though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Question