j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
I'm sure you will find many gif's that we can't find John. You already stumped me on the whiskey barrel and I suppose on the skippy too. It's hard to find stuff that isn't that common out there in the real world. There is a real world out there isn't there

HARO

Pondcrastinator
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
Canada
Never give up, j.w.! WE shall find gifs in the hills, we shall find them in the valleys, we shall find them on the computer, WE SHALL NEVER SURRENDER!!!!
Damn, getting dizzy again. Time for another nap! :sleep:
John

JohnHuff

I know nothing.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
Kyrgyzstan
I'm sure you will find many gif's that we can't find John. You already stumped me on the whiskey barrel and I suppose on the skippy too. It's hard to find stuff that isn't that common out there in the real world. There is a real world out there isn't there
Well, you did give me the whiskey barrel. The Skippy... why didn't you give me a gif of peanut butter???

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Here you go, feel free to use until she gets you your gif. Not good to run out of it!

toilet3black_postcards_package_of_8.jpg

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
I walked down to the river today to look over the cliff and see what I could see. On our end where the river has gone down to nothing cuz it's all plugged up about 17miles upstream I took some photos. They found another body in the mud today and I'm sure they will find more. The darn river is turning into a lake behind the mudslide dam it created and hardly any water is getting out. It is building up like crazy but like I said down at our end there is no water left, just maybe 2ft or so.
These people are idiots as they were on the bridge where if the dam broke loose all the debris and water would come rushing down that river like crazy and wipe them all out!

IMG_5506.JPG

This road is usually busy w/ traffic but not today. Road is closed except if you have a home to go to down there.

IMG_5531.JPG

IMG_5523.JPG

IMG_5522.JPG

IMG_5529.JPG

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
They are idiots jw, if it broke loose that water would be on them before they could even move.

Ask a Question