Jimmy Gibson

Reaction score
Country
United States
Is that rock on a roll good and is it exspensive who sells it not famiiar with the fibre glass u used what’s it called and who sells it thanks so much for ur help

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Well you got my attention….. what pictures do you need….. I know I shouldn’t have put my name in but I figure I am spread all over the internet anyway….. my phone seems to know my every move…. Lol
Unfortunately most really have no idea how much freedom the phone has already taken and MARK my words it is about to get much much much worse.

Ever be talking to someone on the phone or even just in conversation mention something like going to the aquarium and type in A in a google map and auto correct has aquarium as a slection with only 1 or 2 letters

I built a cinderblock wall under the liner covered it with non woven needle punch after easing the edges top and bottom. theres more details here. just keep scanning down , youll find the walls

https://www.gardenpondforum.com/showcase/gbbudds-12-000-gallon-koi-pond-full-build-and-layout.141/

Ask a Question