Just taken

Reaction score
It's been a while since I've posted anything, but do enjoy reading members posts.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    107.6 KB · Views: 347
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    109.6 KB · Views: 371
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    107.9 KB · Views: 357
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    114.2 KB · Views: 309

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
great looking pond and love all that shade reminds me of a grotto pond I saw in Puerto Rico

Reaction score
Just over two feet. My original plan was a pondless waterfall and then a water garden only, I never intended to have fish just a water feature. I decided to add a few fish and that's the rest of the story. I've had the fish since infants and now some are over two feet. I am now looking for a holding tank, about 600 gallons or more, so I can dig to 4 feet and bring the total gallons to 5000.
gardengirl said:
How deep is it?

Reaction score
Here is another picture just taken this morning of one of my fish "caught in the act" with a spawning mop. Didn't even seem to be bothered that I was standing right there.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 235
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 245
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 280
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
They don't mind at all. My koi get in my lily and shred it and splash eggs all over the rocks beside it. They shine like gold flecks when they dry. lol. I saw one 1" baby hiding in the plant the other day . It was from my May spawn. I kinda hope there is more but doubt it. I have three adults and 3 two year olds and 3 one year olds. Enough to eat a lot of eggs!

Ask a Question