Killed a baby today

Smaug

God makes perfect. I just dug the hole
Reaction score
Country
United States
This is the first one I've ever lost through a direct act of my own. It's upsetting because of the circumstances and the fact it was a living critter that I dumped out on the yard to suffocate. I gave him up as a non survivor when I didn't see him for 8 months,to find him then kill him all in less then 2 weeks is vexing.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
This is the first one I've ever lost through a direct act of my own. It's upsetting because of the circumstances and the fact it was a living critter that I dumped out on the yard to suffocate. I gave him up as a non survivor when I didn't see him for 8 months,to find him then kill him all in less then 2 weeks is vexing.

I would feel the same way as you do. But don't be too hard on yourself. Things happen sometimes and all we can do is learn from them.

Smaug

God makes perfect. I just dug the hole
Reaction score
Country
United States
Oh don't get me wrong,my idea of being upset about something is a bit more lighthearted then most!

Mmathis

TurtleMommy
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
So sorry! But it happens and is heartbreaking, and you feel so stupid that it was your fault. I have done similar things, but fortunately have learned and I now carefully examine every net-ful before I dump it!

Ask a Question