koi fish

Reaction score
Just bought this place about a year ago, have a good size pond with a ton of koi fish come to find out. Whoever lived here before us must have been breeding them. Most of the fish our golden, some with black spots, and some or like white to pinkish color. Size is anywhere from 4 inch to a foot long, average is about 5 to 6 inch long. Very beautiful. Would love to find buyers because the pond is ridiculously full. Live in central NY, anyone with interest or helpful tips please reply thank you. Serge

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
welcome to our forum.Have you checked local places and maybe put something in your paper there as there should be someone around that may be looking for fish .Even a pet store may help you find people if you explain to them and maybe show some pics of the fish and maybe they will let you put a sign up .I know in NJ the animal shelter in some counties help you find buyers by allowing you to post there also .

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Hi Sergey, Welcome to the forum and good luck with selling some of your extra koi. Half a hockey rink sounds big. Do you have any pictures? Also do you play hockey on it in the winter and do the fish mind?

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
YellowFish.gif
Sergey
If ya find ya can't sell them then you can try putting them up for free on Freecycle.org

Reaction score
CometKeith said:
Hi Sergey, Welcome to the forum and good luck with selling some of your extra koi. Half a hockey rink sounds big. Do you have any pictures? Also do you play hockey on it in the winter and do the fish mind?

I dont have any pictures at this time but will very soon, big hockey fan but havent had a chance to skate on the pond. Thank you all for replies.

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Welcome, glad you joined. I am sure you can find someone that will want some of your fish.
Take some pictures if you can we would love to see them.
welcome670.jpg

Ask a Question