Lake Stevens Snow

kougs

kougs
Reaction score
How much snow ya got now kougs? We got dumped on big time!

IMG_3595.jpg

IMG_3586.jpg

Got home from work and we got a good dumping. And no power. Tree down on power lines. Heavy wet snow. Got generator going and one power cord connected to air pump.

Attachments

• IMG954537.jpg
    IMG954537.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 248

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
We lost power also but back on now. They say we will get more snow tomorrow. They never really talk much about us up here in Arlington so we wait and see if we are one of the lucky ones or not. It's very pretty but I spent lots of time bashing snow off the trees only to turn around and they were covered and weighed down once more.............eeeee gads!

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Yep that tree is wiping out that power kougs! Be prepared jw and kougs they say more coming your way, we seldom hear warnings for your side of the world, but hearing it this am

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
We are watching and waiting but I think most of the big snow now is going to fall south of us. Tomorrow they say rain may be on the way...............boo hoo..............it was fun while it lasted. Looks like a winter wonderland out there............so still and silent! Must have a foot or more out there and little flakes still falling at around 25F.

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Well get off the puter and go out and enjoy it JW, we had flurries, but none sticking and sun out full strength again.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
that last pic says it all watch out for weak trees loaded with snow and close to electric wires could be very shocking

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Went for a ski ride.........made it about a mile and my ski boot separated from it's sole. Had to carry the skis home. Guess I'll have to find some good kind of glue that will hold up in ice and snow. Hubby was ready to go for a walk by then so off we went.

IMG_3622.jpg

IMG_3627.jpg

IMG_3632.jpg

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
How pretty! Fresh snow makes everything look so clean

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Oh such pretty snow pics! J.w. your pines looks as if they are a painting! So kewl and lol ufo...yup almost does huh lol

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
I don't mind at all rebel and hope you enjoy it! Nope didn't lose power but lots of snow left but up to 29F now and rising. Off to the doc's now and if you don't hear from me again it's cuz I got ate up by the snow! I'll be back!!!

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Sweet (phew) I usually only put up pics that I have taken (sunsets,moon ect) but this one just looks great on my computer since I haven't taken any winter ones yet this year! Oh wait you have to of had snow in order to do this and we just got a couple inches this past week that's still here lol

Ask a Question