morewater

President, Raccoon Haters International
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
Canada
Return them. They should have been under warranty. If you don't get the answer that you want, bitch until you do. Most companies will eventually give in to a concentrated barrage of bitching.

Even so, brass bodies aren't garbage. They just need new guts.

What brand were the lights? Who was the distributor?

Last edited:
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
We did complain. 90 day warranty. They finally replaced one of them but argued that we had them installed incorrectly - not deep enough. Believe me - I'm a first class consumer when it comes to complaints, but sometimes you just learn from your mistake and move on. And yes, we could replace all the parts, but the cost is almost like re-buying them. And until we are ready to re-wire them we can't get them deep enough to avoid the same problem. I will never pay that much for lights again. I'd rather go without lights.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Just get lights that you put on poles above the water .I love them makes for great night time viewing .You can see the whole pond instead of just inside the pond

Ask a Question