Where do I find LED cool white 12volt 1w or 3w landscape lights?

waynefrcan

19 years ponding and hopefully 4 more!
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
Title says it all. I just can't find any. H-depot carries the warm white[yellow light].

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
super bright LED'S .COM SELLS KITS YOU CAN PUT TOGETHER YOURSELF AND ARE NOT EXPENSIVE darn caps sorry

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
It is my caps key on my key board i got a new one but this thing is sticking too what do you want me to do i apologized :razz: .Darn someone out there make a better keyboard .This is the second one and it gets jammed and hit the caps key at least 6 or 7 times and then gave up .i guess as long as i don't touch it to start with it is fine .hp sucks eggs :grumble: ,i called office max and they told me to bring it back since it is only a week old and they will replace it .anyone out there got any suggestions before i go and throw it back at the office max employee that recommended it .I am tired of driving 20 minutes each way to return these things .

waynefrcan

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
Thanks Sis, but I want the real deal, proper outdoor rated fixtures & LEd lights.

But I do admire your home made setups with baggies, wraps etc lol.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
They sell sets also but very expensive .Lighting universe.com has them but expensive also and they rate the lights .You can google them as there are lots of lighting places that sell out door kits .I have brinkman led's down both sides of my driveway and even with snow on top of them they show ,bright white .They look like glowing ghosts .Brinkman sells them on there sight and you can go on nextag and they give you the places with the lowest price and comparison shop for you for free .

waynefrcan

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
The Brickmann set you bought are white or cool white? What watt per bulb? Do you have exact model number etc?
Thanks

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Not sure I have the box anymore but it was there 10 piece set in stainless steel .You can go on brinkmans .com .I know they light up my driveway and I have 15 lights hooked up to one transformer because it says that is the max it will take .I have been looking for a 25 or 30 light set because driveway is over 300 feet long .Hard to find that size set and these have been in now over 4 years and went through the heavy snow load of 2010 and even when i shoveled the driveway and put the snow on top of them even higher they still glowed through it at night

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Ok most LED'S do not come that way and even individual ones some times don't unless you are willing to pay 100 dollars a piece .I have deck lights like that and they where 119 dollars a piece and then cable was another 50 and stair lights were 89 dollars a piece .The don't come in kits you have to buy those a piece at a time .For one of my decks the biggest one it was over 2000 dollars for post lights ,stair lights and railing lights .I got them local and the place even gave me a break on the fixtures and I knew what they cost online .All where brushed nickle .

Ask a Question