Lighting

Reaction score
Hi, again forums. I have another request. DIY floodlights, cheap if so. If there are no projects for these, I would love to know what LED lights I should get. ie: What company, were, if I should get some other type of floodlight etc. it would save me alot of time.

thankyou!

Reaction score
what about checking out some solar flood lights? they have them at home depot/lowes and online... then you wont have to worry about running wires every which way. I got mine at lowes on sale last fall for about $15 a piece, they arnt super bright but they work

Reaction score
sounds like you should try and get a lawnmower and start cutting away to pay fo rhte pond :) once you get a good hang of this maybe you could even start doing pond maitance for other people, that pays really good... (I was paying $50 an hour per wk in California for pond maint)

koidaddy

karps house of koi
Reaction score
At your age Zach, just imagine how much you can learn but the time you hit the ground running. Im trying to get into it at some capacity and i'm 43.

Reaction score
I just picked up some solars lights from walmart also. I sprung for the $5 ones. They look pretty nice. They are good for an effect, but not good for actually lighting up an area. So it depends what you are trying to do.

DrDave

Innovator
Reaction score
I bought 2 of each to see which one I will like better. They are intended to accent stuff like walkways and plants, not light an area.

Ask a Question