lots of new members, awesome!

waynefrcan

19 years ponding and hopefully 4 more!
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
Interesting problems here with spammers. I missed all that. I'm sure Miss BEcky took care of them.

HARO

Pondcrastinator
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
Canada
I've never seen ANY of these posts! Maybe they only show up in the US?
John

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
I'm looking in to that. Found some on Ebay.

sissy said:
sunshine put hydraulic lifts on them and you can even get motorized lifts for the doors like on car hatchbacks and stuff .

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
I used them for the tree house in NJ so the hatch to the ladder was easier to open for my son and his friends .I used 2-- 100 pound ones .Could have used 50 pound ones but got them free so I used them .Took them off an old hatchback that was going to the junk yard and a friend welded screw holds onto them .They showed up in the updates side bar and I told Becky and Fishin about them .Funny how many things show up in the side bar and poster used a whole bunch of letters as his name and a link to a Canadian drug sight .Poor Haro missed out .

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
I bought some off Ebay for a cupboard door I made to house all my kiln stuff. It works great. I asked him if they would work on cellar doors, he said I would need heavy duty since they weigh about 70 pounds each. Those, with the hardware I would have to buy extra would be about $60. But, I'm still looking around to see if I can find them cheaper.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
local hardware stores may have them cheaper .Not sure if lowes or HD sell them

HARO

Pondcrastinator
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
Canada
Little blue pills for tree house ladders and cupboard doors???? Now I'm REALLY getting confused!! :confused:
John

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
well sunshine said the built basement hatch doors out of the pvc lumber and they are to heavy and I suggested lifts for them like they use on hatch back cars and even attic access stairs .Makes them lighter to lift .At least you can open the doors without being the hulk or superman ,or getting a man to help her open them .

Ask a Question