Marshall

Turtle Keeper + CPL(H)
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
Zone 7b
Country
United States
Love the pond. Am I seeing things or is that patio umbrella made in a camo pattern ? If so where do you get one? lol ;)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
This is stunning! Thank you for sharing your story, too. As a newbie building a pond now, it's really comforting to know I don't have to "get it right" immediately. We are still undecided about fish... I've read that if you don't introduce fish, other wildlife will show up and the ecosystem will establish itself naturally... I'm sorry to hear that your fish were sick though. That must have been terribly hard for you. Mind if I ask about the purple flowered plant on picture 13? Is it pickerel weed? Thank you. :)

Reaction score
Desoto, Texas (Dallas County) North Texas, Zone 8a
Showcase(s):
This is stunning! Thank you for sharing your story, too. As a newbie building a pond now, it's really comforting to know I don't have to "get it right" immediately. We are still undecided about fish... I've read that if you don't introduce fish, other wildlife will show up and the ecosystem will establish itself naturally... I'm sorry to hear that your fish were sick though. That must have been terribly hard for you. Mind if I ask about the purple flowered plant on picture 13? Is it pickerel weed? Thank you. :)
Thank you such kind comments. I am sorry to say that I do not recall the Plants name. Good luck with your pond.

Ask a Question