member list

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
It does seem odd that the filter options are at the bottom of the page - you would think that it makes more sense to have it at the top where people see it! Maybe I should suggest that to the software developers...!

koiguy1969

GIGGETY-GIGGETY!!
Reaction score
is there a chance we could set it where only the members are displayed and not have to do it each time we go to the online users list. myself i dont care what visitors are looking at. we cant communicate with them anyways....

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Using that same filter you can choose to view just the members that are online (select 'Show registered only' from the middle drop down box). Unfortunately there doesn't seem to be a way to make it remember your preferences.

koiguy1969

GIGGETY-GIGGETY!!
Reaction score
thats the function i use...would just like it to be permanent...i just cant see any reason that i'd want to see what all the non members are looking at.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
There are many reasons - for example, sometimes people like to see whether their questions are being read by visitors. I would be hesitant to permanently change it so that only member's action can be viewed. I wouldn't be able to change it for you without changing it for everyone unfortunately.

Ask a Question