Meyer Jordan, RIP

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
Other than notice the facebook post,no other information

https://m.facebook.com/meyer.jordan1

I am relatively new to this group. I have grow to respect and admire meyer a great deal even with what he has taught us i file it away for future info when it applies to me.

I shall miss his insight and wealth of knowledge. I know the rest of us knowing or not knowing shall carry his knowledge on with our ponds and our life.

He may not be with us but he will be with us.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6 A
Country
United States
Oh no ! I had no idea and was just going to tag him in the thread by the new poster, to see if he could lend his expertise.

I remember him hinting at some health problem, heart I believe. So very sad, he'll be very missed. Between him and Dave, not posting, we've lost a wealth of knowledge. Rest sweetly @Meyer Jordan .

Jhn

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7b
Country
United States
Very sorry to hear this. I always enjoyed reading Meyer's posts and the articles he posted as well. His wealth of information/knowledge and no nonsense yet calm way of posting his knowledge to help others will be missed. Rest in peace......

Mmathis

TurtleMommy
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Meyer was actively posting and participating - his last post was on 12/29 I think. And no, other than some comments he made in the past about health challenges forcing some changes to his activity level there was no sign he was ill.

Ask a Question