Missing fish...... Electrical storms? Alien abductions?

Reaction score
Country
United States
@Nyboy Nice to see you here....I don't think @sissy is talking bout a trail cam...I have 3 or 4 of them...I think her cameras are security cameras that you replay a video from the past on a monitor or your phone.I have 8 of them on my property and would like to have another system.....at that price

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
The heron was eating my fish one at a time before I put in protective measures. It was a great blue heron. My neighbor said it looks like a pterodactyl it's so big. I agree, but a pretty one.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a ish!
Country
United Kingdom
My fish predator is the grey heron, like noted above, very pterodactyl like! Bought a close weave black net, virtually invisible, no leaves, no missing fish.

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
The heron was eating my fish one at a time before I put in protective measures. It was a great blue heron. My neighbor said it looks like a pterodactyl it's so big. I agree, but a pretty one.
They are neat birds, sure do love fish!

We have them still fly over every day, right in their flight path. I just never remove the net off the bigger ponds. Any fish in the smaller ones are on their own, they got there by eggs floating. But they are pretty safe totally covered up with plants, lotus, lilies

Ask a Question