Moved into a house, April, has a small pond with 6 goldfish but I have discovered the pond is leaking badly. I would like to re-home the fish.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I am looking for someone in FK9 postcode area to take the fish or any help to find the leak and how to repair. Many thanks.

Mmathis

TurtleMommy
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
Hello and welcome, but I’m afraid this isn’t the place to help you. We are a group of ponders from many countries. Your best bet might be to advertise in your local area. If you are on FaceBook, you might be able to find someone there, or do a Google search for your area. Check with pet stores to see if they can help you relocate your fish. As far as repairs to the pond…..not enough information.

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
1652220709062.gif
and welcome @invertiel
Have you allowed the water to drop down as far as it will go in your pond. When it stops then you will know that leak is right at that lever and you can follow around looking closely at that level to see any holes or cracks. People here do have ways of patching but I have never done so.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Thank you. The fish are pretty big. I have found a contact, through word-of-mouth, who has two garden ponds. The gentleman is going to come round to help me try and find the pond leak. If leak irreparable, he will take the fish to one of his ponds.

Ask a Question