My above ground pond :) DIY

Reaction score
Finally putting it together! What do y'all think?

8x10x2.5

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    169.3 KB · Views: 1,458

Mmathis

TurtleMommy
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
Well, it looks really nice, and a lot of work. I don't know anything about construction, so can't give an opinion regarding its stability.

@Waterbug -- Waterbug (another member) might have some input if he sees this.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Ok now I'm confused. Did you build this or is this what you are thinking of building? And your "without a single problem" goal is admirable, but realistically you should be prepared for challenges along the way.

If the second picture is your model, I would point out that it looks like a preformed liner in that pond. But like I said, I'm a bit confused by what you're posting.

Reaction score
looks good but won't the liner bulge through those gaps
It will be layered with plywood inside all around bottom will have applied with two pieces and 3 foundation 2X6 laid out. Outside the liner will be another type of layering then the 45 Mil Liner will be placed!

Reaction score
Ok now I'm confused. Did you build this or is this what you are thinking of building? And your "without a single problem" goal is admirable, but realistically you should be prepared for challenges along the way.

If the second picture is your model, I would point out that it looks like a preformed liner in that pond. But like I said, I'm a bit confused by what you're posting.
The first photo is my build in the making, the second photo is a fish store build. Haha yeah, I'll be having a couple layers on the wood

Ask a Question