My goldfish pond

Ad

Advertisements

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6 A
Country
United States
Keith, It's gorgeous !!! You deserve to relax and enjoy after the last couple of summers :) My pond is doing well too, the string algae cleared up and the bog plants are taking off. I don't think it photographs well, with the hoop and nets over it, but at least the heron can't get to the fish.

Ad

Advertisements

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Keith, It's gorgeous !!! You deserve to relax and enjoy after the last couple of summers :) My pond is doing well too, the string algae cleared up and the bog plants are taking off. I don't think it photographs well, with the hoop and nets over it, but at least the heron can't get to the fish.
Thanks Tula. I appreciate it. That’s nice to hear your pond is doing better. My wife wants me to get rid of some of the small sedges in front. If you are still interested in bog plants I can try to figure out how to ship them. They get yellow flowers about this time of the year that last for a few weeks. Send me a private message if you want them. It looks like I will be significantly scaling back my work starting next January so we can travel and do other things but my pond has always been one of my core hobbies the last 10 years or so. Now that I’ll have more free time I’ll need to figure out something else I could do with it!

Ask a Question