My old pond...

Reaction score
Newbie here. I just found this forum and thought I'd post my old pond from my previous house. I had a fantastic time with it over the years. :confused:

I just posted about it on another site and don't want to redo the work, so here's a link:

My first set of koi ponds with waterfalls...

I'm excited to talk about it again... Eventually, I'll have to build another set of ponds at my current house. I'm getting the bug again...:)

Reaction score
Here's one of the pics from the above link...

ELPH0070_small.JPG

Reaction score
Beautiful pond Casey! I just posted on another thread about buying a new home and leaving my pond behind. I miss it sooooo much,..time to start digging!

Reaction score
beautiful pond and yard casey, just one question... where'd you put all the sand?! everytime i start digging shovel-fuls multiply like crazy. sand, sand everywhere.

Reaction score
Sand? I spread it out over the rest of the backyard and re-sodded.

You know what's sad? I don't have a pond right now at the new house, but my son won a goldfish at the local fair about a month ago and I had trouble keeping it alive for a week. :fish:

Reaction score
LOL!

That's because they use feeder goldfish for those "prizes" and they usually come from crowded and horrible conditions where they already arrive to you sick. Then, of course, they keep them in a 6 inch globe of water, which doesn't help matters either.

Ask a Question