sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
How interesting I have never seen one like this .10 points for originality .Did you build the bridges your self

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Very nice and I love how it goes on forever into different ponds and then the long meandering stream.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8B
I began this with the bigger pond in 2002. I hired a guy with a small backhoe to dig the 3' hole and I did all the rest. I put in the stream bed a few years later. I used the soil to create a short raised fall with a skippy filter putting water into the pond. Then last year I had an inspiration to move the filter back 8 feet and build a smaller, raised pond to feed the big pond, and again, I hired someone to dig the hole and I did all the rest. I got a plan to build the bridges using 2 X 12 lumber. Create the span with a piece of 1/2 " pvc to trace the arc and then I cut it with a scroll saw. The bridges look nice, I think.

Ask a Question