My Pond made the 6pm News

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United Kingdom
shanezam203 said:
I have been emailing in pictures to the local news station hoping to get 1 of them on the air during this Snow Storm and they did me 1 better, a reporter called me and they did a small 30 second piece on my Koi Pond on the news.

:afro: Shane
Looking at your pond have you ever thought of covering it with polycarbonate sheets to stop it freezing up, well done for making the news pretty cool :afro:

Dave

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
looked longer than you said and glad they showed the pic of it in the summer it really gives people an idea of what it really looks like in it's glory .

fishin4cars

True friends just call me Larkin
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Way cool! That was a great news clip, and I too liked how they showed a summer shot and the winter shot.

shanezam203

Rookie
Reaction score
fishin4cars said:
Way cool! That was a great news clip, and I too liked how they showed a summer shot and the winter shot.
Thanks, I liked it too. They asked if I would follow back up with them in the Spring and they'd love to do a piece on the fish after this cold winter.

:)

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
yeh make great pics if you can have babies when they come to do the report .Then that will really show a healthy pond

Ask a Question