name this plant?

Reaction score
what kind of plant is this? i got some from a client of mine but have no clue of the type....please help, thanks

Attachments

• pond and annette 055.JPG
    pond and annette 055.JPG
    81.5 KB · Views: 297

fishin4cars

True friends just call me Larkin
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Wow, thats a cool plant! It looks like it could be either of the plants listed above. I'll have to stay on the lookout for one.The link that JW posted had a comment from someone in my area so I guess it will do ok here, and I have PLENTY of shady moist areas it could be grown.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Sure do like that plant and jw great info .Thats a nice sight to check plants out also .maybe need to keep that post

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Davesgarden has some good info and reviews from members about plants and w/ pictures of them!

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Fishin maybe if somebody here finds they have it in their yard and has some extra they can send you a piece if it divides easy.

Reaction score
thanks all.....the woman i got it from lives in CT as well and she said she got it as one dying leaf and small root......it now spans oer 15 feet long and 6 feet deep. it s still spreading into the lawn and she mows it down. it comes up every year like clockwork and she doesnt cover or protect it from our usually long harsh new england winters, so i think most of you can grow it with no worries......thanks again for the info, todd

Ask a Question